Join Your Fellow Exiles in a Battle to the Death for the Ellusive Rhoa Dinner.
The people at Grinding Gear Games dropped a welcome surprise for their Path of Exile players, adding what they’ve all really wanted this whole time; a limited battle royale event mode, and a chance to win a Rhoa dinner, just in time for April Fool’s Day.
This battle royale event was added in the latest 3.2.2 patch and is available to all players. With Path of Exile being a free-to-play game, anyone who has not quite sated their battle royale itch just yet can download and play the game.
In keeping with the April Fool's spirit, Grinding Gear Games (GGG) announced on their official forums that the new modewas ‘what the players really want’ and have ‘abandoned the Action RPG genre’ to focus on this; even going as far to change the Path of Exile game name on Steam to Path of Exile: Royale.
Here Grinding Gear Games briefly introduced how to play the new battle royale’d Path of Exile:
- If you don’t already have a Path of Exile account, sign up here.
- Run the PC version of Path of Exile and let it download patch 3.2.2 (PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE).
- Launch the game, and log in to your account.
- Click the Join button on the PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE banner which is displayed to the left of the screen.
- Choose a character class and name as normal.
- Once in the game, you won’t be able to move until the game starts. Once there are 20 players, there will be 30 additional seconds for players to join (up to maximum of 100) before the game starts.
- Games are hosted on servers located at the gateway you logged in on. If there aren’t enough players, try a different gateway.
- Once the game starts, the play area will shrink periodically. Stay within the red circle or you’ll die.
- The direction to the centre of the safe zone is always displayed at the feet of your character, so keep moving in that direction.
The winner of each match will receive a Rhoa Dinner to display in their Hideout.
So have you played the new game mode? Let us know what you think and welcome to buy poe currency on buypoecurrency.com to experience the new mode now!